Yoga over 45; Online Yoga Classes and Courses
Terms and Conditions
With a desire to keep this simple…Payment terms:
- All passes and courses must be paid for up front.
- No refunds are given, as even if you cannot make a live-streamed class or session, you have access to the recording for the period shown in the course information; usually one month.
- In exceptional circumstances this may be waived but please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as each case will be looked at individually.
Please take responsibility for your own health and safety. If you engage with any online exercise programme you accept that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities and that these sessions are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
Your safety matters to me:
- If you are new to working with me, and have an underlying condition or injury, please take medical advice before embarking on ANY form of exercise regime. Yoga is one of the safest forms of exercise I know BUT even yoga, with incorrect alignment or not following some core principles, can cause injury. ALWAYS take medical advice first if you are unsure.
- Yoga is NOT a competitive sport! I encourage you to feel a gentle stretch but no pain. If you feel pain – STOP!
- Follow guidance given for alignment and general principles and if unsure, please ask.