YOGA OVER 45 - INTERIM 4 WEEK YOGA PASS
Classes for more experienced students - 2 classes a week PLUS recordings
Due to delay of lifting restrictions
Interim pass begins Tuesday 22nd June £25
Every Tuesday at 6pm and Thursday at 10am
8 Live-streamed AND recorded classes so there's NO excuse for taking this time out for YOU.
This programme is good for you if:
- You understand the basics of yoga and have been practising for a while.
- You have some experience and knowledge of a number of poses and breathing techniques.
- You like, and your body feels ready for, a bit more challenge.
You'll experience a wide range of postures, and flowing sequences as well as an opportunity for some more restorative, longer holds to help build core strength and increase flexibility. And whilst we're not meeting face to face, you still have the opportunity to ask questions and get advice if you need it - either during the live class or over the course of the 4 weeks.
New or fairly new to yoga, OR want to take your practice at a steadier pace for whatever reason ?
You'd perhaps be better choosing the Yoga for Beginners or Experienced beginners course instead!
How does this work?
- 2 Live-stream classes with me each week for 4 weeks.
Tuesdays at 6pm
Thursdays at 10am (so hopefully most students can access at least one live-stream class a week)
(Easy to access – if you’re a technophobe like me – I promise all you have to do is click a link and you’ll be able to join our “virtual” room!) So you have access to two live classes a week as part of this package.
- Recordings of each class so you don’t miss a thing. If you can’t make a session you’ll have access to an innovative space where you'll find a link to the recordings to view. These recordings will be available to view for 4 weeks after the course has finished, so you have plenty of time to catch up. NO excuses for not getting on your mat!
- An innovative resource platform which not only stores all the recordings of the classes but which lets you track your progress too! Sometimes we don’t give ourselves credit for what we’ve actually done. See the progress you make so you can give yourself a pat on the back!
- Access to the Yoga over 45 Facebook community where we can continue to share inspirational or funny stories, post progress, ask questions and just keep in touch.