YOGA OVER 45: YOGA FOR BEGINNERS COURSE
Grown a bit stiffer and rather too friendly with the fridge during social distancing and over the winter months?
Next online 6 week course starts Tuesday 11th May at 10am
Can online yoga really work? This is one recent testimonial for a new online student to the beginner course:
"I started in January and the benefits have been amazing. My balance is 100% better than it was, I used to take painkillers most days for my back and my knees but I very rarely take any now and I can kneel on the floor which was virtually impossible without cushions so thank you. I never expected such positive results."
Love to try, or get back to yoga, but not comfortable going to a face to face class,
even if you could right now?
This is your opportunity to learn and practise yoga in the comfort of your own home.
Would you like more support, inspiration and motivation from a teacher you can work with "live" rather than searching through thousands of You Tube recordings?
JOIN ME FOR 6 WEEKS TO LEARN (OR REFRESH) THE BASICS OF YOGA
AND REGAIN YOUR FLEXIBILITY, YOUR STRENGTH AND YOUR SENSE OF CALM.
This online course is every Tuesday at 10am starting 11th May - £30
Live-stream yoga classes AND access to recordings if you can't make a session live: and whilst we can't meet face to face, the live stream classes give you a chance to ask questions and get advice from an experienced teacher.
For beginners, or students who have not practised for a while and need a refresher. This course is ideal for you if:
- You have never done yoga before.
- You have done yoga before, perhaps with another teacher, but it was so long ago you've forgotten the core principles!
- You're feeling a bit stiffer since the Covid 19 distancing measures came in - you know you need to do something but not comfortable in a gym or studio class just yet, even if they open.
- You have a health condition or injury which means you really need to take it very slowly.
Whilst online may not be as sociable or "hands on" in terms of learning in a "live" class, after 12 months of working with dozens of students, many of them say it has helped them keep a sense of routine, keep in touch with others from their normal classes and of course, most importantly, stay healthy and sane!
And get further support, or answers to questions either on the live-stream classes or through e-mail or phone.
Still not sure? I do run trial sessions you can attend for free to see how a live-stream class actually works and ask any questions you may have. Get in touch if you'd like to know when the next trial sessions will be running.
You can contact me directly on email@example.com or 07904 262877.
How does this work?
- Join a live-stream class with me every Tuesday for one hour at 10am each week for 6 weeks.
(Easy to access – if you’re a technophobe like me – I promise all you have to do is click a link and you’ll be able to join our “virtual” room!)
- Recordings of each class for you to view.. So, f you can’t make a session you’ll have access to an innovative space where all recordings will be stored! NO excuses for not getting on your mat! And you can replay these as many times as you like so you really start to remember the postures. These recordings will be available to view until 4 weeks after your course has completed so you've plenty of time to make sure you don't miss a thing!
- An innovative student platform area which not only stores all the recordings of the classes but which lets you track your progress too! Want to set yourself some personal goals in terms of your progress? You can with this platform!
- Access to a Yoga over 45 Facebook community where we can continue to share inspirational or funny stories, post progress, ask questions and just keep in touch.