EXPERIENCED BEGINNER PASS
Interim 4 week course due to Covid restrictions continuing
Starting Wednesday 23rd June at 10am
FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE A LITTLE EXPERIENCE AND NOW JUST WANT TO CONTINUE TO GENTLY BROADEN THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND STAY MOTIVATED IN THEIR PRACTICE.
Every Wednesday at 10am for 4 weeks starting 23rd June
Live-stream yoga classes and recordings to keep you sane, strong and flexible in challenging times!
Ideal for you if:
- You've got the basics - from me or another teacher, and you'd like to continue with classes which vary the poses, the sequences and the techniques you learn each week.
- You'd like to learn a little more: broadening your knowledge of core poses and techniques, but still feel you prefer the gentler pace and structure.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to continue to develop your knowledge and practise of yoga to ensure you retain your strength, flexibility and sense of well-being through challenging times and develop positive habits that will see you thrive now, and in the future.
How does this work?
- Join a live-stream class with me every Wednesday for one hour at 10am each week for 7 weeks. (Easy to access – if you’re a technophobe like me – I promise all you have to do is click a link and you’ll be able to join our “virtual” room!)
- Recordings of each class available to view for up to 4 weeks after any course finishes, so you don’t miss a thing. If you can’t make a session you’ll have access to an innovative space where all recordings will be stored! NO excuses for not getting on your mat! And you can replay these as many times as you like so you really start to remember the postures.
- You can track your progress too! Sometimes we don’t give ourselves credit for what we’ve actually done. See the progress you make so you can give yourself a pat on the back! The student area lets you set your own goals in terms of practise so you can track how far you've come!
- Access to the Yoga over 45 Facebook community where we can continue to share inspirational or funny stories, post progress, ask questions and just keep in touch. No-one should feel isolated at this time.
The technology is easy. As long as you have a tablet, computer or smart phone it's easy to join the live-stream classes and access the recordings.
Access to this course where you can attend all 4 classes and access the recordings up to 2 weeks after course finishes is £20.